Drawing upon its extensive library of geological and exploration studies and the wide-ranging operational experience of its staff, Petrel Robertson Consulting provides strategic exploration and development advice to clients. This work ranges from evaluation and recommendation of specific drilling prospects to strategic analyses of entire play fairways and basins.
Petrel can take the role of an "Exploration Department for Hire", both within Canada and internationally, employing its technical depth, broad experience, and strong relationships with governments and national oil companies in several jurisdictions.
Petrel Robertson Consulting Ltd. can provide you with technical support services as needed and on short notice.
We have available:
- A complete range of computer hardware and software (geoSCOUT, ArcGIS, GeoGraphix, Illustrator, Photoshop) required to generate maps and sections. Our geoSCOUT data modules cover BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Staff who are highly competent in running geoSCOUT and associated software at the junior geologist, technician, and clerical levels.
- Full plotting capacity from strip logs up to 42" wide using a continuous roll plotter – great for big cross-sections.
Because your requirements can vary widely, we prefer to quote pricing specific to each job. As mentioned previously, our people are experienced building everything from very basic cross-sections to complex maps and sections tailored to various situations. We can use Illustrator to polish up basic geoSCOUT cross-sections (for example), creating a product that showcases your ideas and interpretations.Whenever you need our services, call or email:
- Brad Hayes at 403-218-1607; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Perra (Manager of Mapping Systems) at 403-218-1615; email@example.com
Strategic Exploration and Play Strategy Analysis
Advice to Government and Public Agencies
Regulatory and Litigation
Financial and Market Advice