2013 Presentations by Brad Hayes
- June 11, (PTAC Water Forum) - presentation on Integrated Assessment of Water Resources for Unconventional Oil and Gas Plays, west-central Alberta
- June 27, Canadian Water Summit (Calgary) - presentation on Integrated Assessment of Water Resources for Unconventional Oil and Gas Plays, west-central Alberta
- March 12-13th, Annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium (Calgary) "Central Mackenzie Valley's Canol Shale Oil Play: Uncover the Geological Framework and Compare it to Other Plays"
- PRCL completes a major non-exclusive study "Regional Analysis and Reservoir Characterization of the Wilrich Member and Falher Equivalents, West-Central Alberta". The study will remain on confidential status to original subscribers until June 2014, at which time it will be available to other clients.
- PRCL has provided technical support to US Oil Sands Inc.'s Utah oil sands project for the past 2 years, in addition to assisting them to identify other oil sands opportunities, both in Utah and elsewhere. This year PRCL participated in the process of presenting the Utah P.R. Spring oil sands project to a series of potential joint venture partners. This process resulted in the successful private placement of $80 million from three separate parties. We continue to provide ongoing expertise to US Oil Sands as they attempt to expand their opportunities into other oil sands regions.
Link to USOS Website
Link to USOS Press Release
- PRCL has joined forces with Strategic West Energy and Foundry Spatial Ltd. to form a new consulting entity called Integrated Water Resources. IWR is completing an integrated assessment of surface waters, shallow non-saline aquifers, and deep saline aquifers for a group of industry operators working in the Montney and Duvernay unconventional play fairways of Alberta. Working with our IWR partners, PRCL will be looking to provide similar fully integrated studies elsewhere.Link to IWR website
- Central European Petroleum Ltd. announces completion of 2012 seismic and drilling operations, resulting in booking of 167 million barrels of unrisked, best estimate prospective and contingent resources on exploration properties in East Germany. PRCL continues to provide active technical support to CEP. PRCL Chairman Dr. Peter Putnam and co-owner Dr. Alula Damte are members of the CEP senior management team.
- Brad Hayes has been elected as a Council Member for Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- OSUM Oil Sands Corp. announces booking of bitumen reserves in the Devonian Grosmont carbonates in the Saleski area of northeastern Alberta. PRCL has completed numerous mapping and modeling projects for OSUM in support of its planned development of bitumen production from both carbonate and sandstone reservoirs.
- The Negotiator, the magazine of the Canadian Association of Landmen, recently published a feature article by Brad Hayes, PRCL President, on utilization and protection of BC's water resources. PDF from The Negotiator Magazine (7.6MB)
- PRCL, working with Forward Energy Group, has completed an assessment of oil and gas resource potential on 551 First Nations Reserves for Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development. Results of the study will be used to facilitate resource policy development decisions and promote the potential for oil and gas exploration and development on First Nations Reserve lands.
PRCL Announcments 2015
PRCL Announcments 2014
PRCL Announcments 2013
PRCL Announcments 2012
PRCL Announcments 2011
PRCL Announcments 2010
PRCL Announcments 2009
PRCL Announcments 2008
|Petrel Team||Affiliates||Contact Us|